Friday, March 23, 2012

Busy Busy

So lots has been going on since I last blogged. This week I've been getting back in the school swing of things. Wednesday was my first day back in our web conference class. Jack really enjoys playing at grandma's when I have to go to class or see a client.

Wednesday night, we went to Spring Creek and Jack enjoyed his grandpa taking him around to see the rolls and ice cream. They enjoyed a moment outside.

 

Spring has finally sprung here which means one thing: about 2 weeks of nice weather and on to summer. This week, we finally got to take Jack's 1 year pics at Sears. We weren't sure what the experience was going to be like. Aren spent most of his time chasing Jack back into the studio.

 

I did snag some cute shots of him playing with the mirror.

And apparently he kept leaving the studio to get to this toy-

 

After pics, we enjoyed a nice dinner with Aunt Kay at Anejo's. Today I spent most of the day at DARS and Aren and I got away for date night to see the Hunger Games which was excellent. Turning in for the night, happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment