Friday, March 30, 2012

Somebody That I Used to Know- Gotye

So many reading this that actually know me in real life will be first to tell you. I love music. I am a music junkie. If I had the power and funds I would have a Slacker, Mog, Pandora and Spotify premium account if I could and still find things to buy on Amazon and iTunes.
So while listening to my fabulous Squeezebox, another must for the music junkie, I stumbled upon one of those songs that make you stop what you're doing and just marvel at the sure brilliance of the song. My most recent find is "Somebody That I Used to Know" by Gotye. To say this song is addicting and hypnotic is a huge understatement. I can't get enough of it seriously. I am listening to it right now on Mog and I'm considering hitting replay again. It's dark and moody but isn't that okay some times?

No comments:

Post a Comment