Sunday, April 8, 2012

Saturday


Saturday morning, my dad treated us to breakfast. We met up before Little Gym at Snooty Pig. Jack's main attention was focused on Daddy's pancakes.

I got a group shot of the guys from breakfast, it was a great way to start the day.
Probably Jack's favorite part of Little Gym is playing with the bells. I finally snagged a little action shot....

Jack had a really great day in class. Here he's learning about numbers!

At Little Gym on Saturday, Jack played on the air mat. During Jack's time going to Little Gym, the air mat has been a love/hate experience. This day was a pretty good day where he didn't take a lot of coaching to stay on.
One of the things that makes the kids his age a little unsure of is the actual deflation of the air mat.


For lunch Saturday, we braved the mall to meet Aunt Kay at Carraba's. Jack really enjoyed eating asparagus. He is a total veggie kid but is not much of a fruit eater.

Yesterday we had the opportunity to attend the Texas Libertarian Presidential Debate. It was a really interesting experience as this was my first Libertarian experience. The moderator Sharon Harris did an excellent job asking good questions that also kept the audience engaged. I actually came into the event a Gary Johnson supporter but found myself equally impressed with him, RJ Harris and R Lee Wrights. I highly recommend attending a Libertarian event if you have the chance, I feel we desperately need a third party option. One thing that has most impressed me with the Libertarian party is that they are entirely self funded. You can get more info at http://www.lp.org/

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment