Monday, April 16, 2012

All About The Haggards

I am joining the blog party over at 5minutesformom.com so to all my new readers reading this here's a brief about me:

I'm Alissia, 30 year old mom to Jack. Jack is 1 and these are tales of what life is like with him. I'm in grad school, graduate in December and my husband, Aren is a preacher.

I hope this blog will be a place for new moms to meet and discuss. I don't have a lot of moms around me with kids my age. I'm also going to use this blog as kind of a what's up in my world in regards to my hobbies and just what we do as a family. I love music, movies and politics. I will also be blogging soon about our family's fitness goals.

Looking forward to meeting other bloggers :)

4 comments:

  1. Dropping by from UBP! My blog is a humorous one on parenting--www.experiencedbadmom.com. Nice to "meet" you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice to meet you, we're happy to have be apart of the blogosphere!! New follower from the UBP!!

    ReplyDelete