Monday, April 16, 2012

Technical Difficulties

So this blog was delayed due to technical difficulties this weekend. After my session at DARS, I actually left my iPad at the office and was without it ALL weekend. You never realize how much you depend on these devices until its gone.

So what's been up around the Haggard house? It's been a relatively slow week for us. Monday, Jack rode in the kids car at the grocery store.

 

He really enjoyed that. No walking yet but he's been doing lots more talking. We have been trying to encourage him to talk more which has been frustrating at times for him.

Little Gym was fun. Jack got to play with the music sticks. He's very musically attuned so he always enjoys any opportunity to play, dance or experience music.

 

Transitions was Jack's objective during free time. He was all about trying to figure out how to get off things...

 

He also got to experience walking like a soldier on the balance beam.

 

This week, I am furiously working to get my practicum hours done early. I picked up my iPad this morning and have been working on getting caught up for school. I have a sedation dentistry appointment Friday and no there won't be any pics :) will update more later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment