Monday, March 26, 2012

Weekends!

Well one thing I've learned over the past year is weekends with a baby are crazy! Aren was busy Saturday at a marriage seminar so me and my parents were Jack's Little Gym buddies.

 

This picture was about a minute before a major meltdown before he said grandma I think for the first time. We went to McDonalds afterwards and Jack enjoyed his first oatmeal raisin cookie.

We had lunch at McAllisters with Alex, Mom and Aunt Kay. During our shopping at Krogers, Aren was finally able to meet up with us. We enjoyed dinner at Panchitas with my parents and grandfather. Jack used a crayon for the first time appropriately!

 

And then they went back in his mouth! Oh well, at least I'm thankful for some progress! Sunday, we had church and today it was back to DARS. I had a nice surprise waiting for me at home- the new MOG iPad app. Which so far looks killer! Well that's about it for me- off to cheer on my favs in the Voice.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment